Experience Structured Living
Experience Structured Living provides a supportive living environment in beautiful Oceanside, California designed to assist its residents in managing a variety of mental health conditions and symptoms. We offer safe and staff-supported housing while our clients reacclimate into independence, typically following a treatment program. Our model focuses on activities of daily living, independent living skills, medication management and work development. Click here to learn more about what you can expect when you work with us at ESL!
What We Believe
Our objective is to serve our residents by providing them with the necessary tools and resources they need to function and succeed at a high level.
We provide our residents with a safe and compassionate support system of trained mental health professionals dedicated to assisting them in their journey toward independence.
Aside from Case Management, Medication Management, and our Occupation Development Program, we offer experiential therapies that help our residents develop skills by getting them outside of their comfort zones.
- Adventure-Based Therapy: Our staff leads activities such as zip lining, hiking, kayaking and other outdoor experiences to help build confidence and problem solving skills.
- Art Therapy: We offer art therapy sessions that provide individuals a creative outlet to express their feelings and explore different ways of self-expression.
- Music Therapy: We provide a variety of music therapy experiences which can help individuals develop emotional stability, social skills and body awareness.
- Occupational Therapy Activities: Our certified recreation therapists are experienced in providing occupational therapy activities that promote independence, self-care and socialization.
- Group Activities: Our recreation therapists create engaging group activities to promote positive peer relationships, team-building and communication skills.